We offer FREE next-day delivery (Monday to Friday) on orders over $45 in our local delivery zone!
*Rush Products are not eligible for next day delivery! Due to the fact that we are a small company with thousands of orders to fulfill, orders with Rush products could take up to 3 weeks to ship. We appreciate your patience.
Please note we no longer do home delivery on the weekends!
We cannot ship beer across the border (within Canada only! excluding QC)
To answer your questions, we've built a handy list of Frequently Asked Questions:
What's the cutoff for next day delivery?
What is the "next-day delivery zone"?
- Place your order by 9pm the day before for GUARANTEED next day delivery. If your order comes in after 9pm but before 8am, we will do our best to squeeze you in the schedule! (Weekend exceptions)
What are your delivery Zones? Can I get delivery outside of Toronto?
- Our next-day delivery zone covers the majority of Toronto. From Dixie Rd to Victoria Park, and from the 401 all the way down to the lake.
Zone 1 (Toronto & Etobicoke) - Next Day Delivery - Minimum $45 order
- From the lake up North until the 401 (anything south of the 401)
- East as far as Victoria Park Rd
- West as far as Dixie Rd
What If I do not live in one of those zones?
- We still offer Ontario-wide delivery! However, if you are not in our zone listed above, shipping is a $20 flat rate.
- Out of province delivery also available (excluding QC) - shipping rates determined by Canada Post.
Can I get delivery outside of Canada?
How do I know if my order is scheduled for delivery?
We currently ship merchandise and other non-alcoholic products to the USA and the UK. We cannot ship beer across the border.
How will I know when the driver is on their way?
- When your order is received, you'll get an automatic confirmation email. On the day of your delivery, your driver will send a text confirming that the delivery will be arriving.
Can you accommodate a specific delivery window?
- Our driver will send you 2 texts. The first when they head out for the day with your order and the second when they've finished up at the drop before you, to let you know they will be arriving soon. If you require a specific delivery window or want to request a porch drop, let our driver know after that first text or let our team know at email@example.com
How can I make special requests for my order (add a personalized note, request stickers, and other delivery specifics etc)?
- We can't guarantee a specific window at this time, but we will do our best to accommodate specific requests! Just add them to the "Notes" section of your order.
I live in an apartment/condo, will you deliver to my door?
- Add it to the "Notes" section or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best!
What if I miss my local order delivery?
- If you live in a high-rise, your driver will text upon arrival, so please keep your phone nearby. They will only be able to wait 5 minutes before heading to their next stop. We are not entering any condo or apartment buildings at this time, you will need to collect your beer at ground level. We cannot leave beer with your concierge.
Can someone else accept my order on my behalf? (i.e. housemate, roommate, partner)
- After the first missed attempt, you will be contacted rescheduled for delivery the following day. One additional delivery will be scheduled and attempted before we hold on to your beer for 7 days. At this point, it will be available for collection only from the brewery.
- Yes. As long as the person accepting the delivery on your behalf is 19+ and our delivery team member must be able to see them (through a window is fine). Please note that we will request ID from recipients who appear under 25 years of age.
What happens if I order beer on Friday or Saturday?
- If you place an order on Friday or Saturday, your beer will be delivered on the following Monday, as we no longer deliver on the weekends.
Can I return items after purchase?
Merchandise returns can be made within 30 days of your instore purchase or within 30 days of your online order delivery date. Must be unworn/unused. To request a return, please bring your item(s) that you wish to return into our taproom . Alternatively, if you cannot make it to the brewery in person, you can also ship the item(s) back to us. If sending a package for return, please send an email to email@example.com so we can expect your shipment.
Please mail returns to:
Attn: Returned Item(s)
128A Sterling Rd
What if my order arrives damaged and/or broken?
Oh no! We’re so sorry if your order arrived in damaged condition. This includes broken glasses, as well as damaged/defective beer cans. If your order doesn’t arrive in satisfactory condition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get some replacements out to you immediately!
Please note: Cans are likely to get dented and/or wrinkled, and packaging material is likely to get marked or folded in the shipping process. We can only accept returns on cans if they break